|Location: Remote or Local||Type: Full or Part Time||Min. Experience: 3 Years|
VanNoppen Marketing has immediate openings for commission-based Advertising/Marketing/Website Development account executives in North Carolina and southern Virginia. Qualified candidates will work from their home and act as a link between clients and the VanNoppen Marketing team. They are responsible for liaising between the client and other agency staff to coordinate advertising campaigns, marketing projects and Website development.
Account Sales Representative Job Duties
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates must be self starters, motivated, able to follow projects through from start to finish, be able to identify and qualify potential clients, possess excellent presentation and communication skills and be fluent and current with marketing and Website trends.
If you are interested please contact us using any of the methods below or visit our contact page.